Thursday, February 25, 2010

Funny story of the day...parental discretion advised.

Today after ballet class, Tay, Beth, and I grabbed some lunch at the the food court before I headed back to work and Beth and Tay headed home.  After eating, I said I had to run by the bank before I left, so Tay said, "me bank come too."  No problem.  We started walking toward the bank, but since it was raining out, I decided to pick her up and carry her.  As I'm carrying her and the umbrella, she proceeds to fart on my arm.  I asked her if she just farted.  She looks at me, then at Beth who is also carrying an umbrella and walking next to us, and says, "me no fart, Tita 'rella fart too" (which translates to, "I didn't fart, Tita Beth's umbrella farted").  Now she's deflecting blame on inanimate objects!  Silly girl...

No comments: